Accurate Record Keeping
Why Choose Me
How I Work
Recent Learning Workshops/Meetups Attended
I have been in a number of meetups, boot-camps, workshops, etc from which I have been able to add some new skills and improve my existing skills.
- Progate to learn programming language of my choice. I choose HTML & CSS
- Trainers Discuss if, how, and why we train human rights defenders on Tor
- Decentralize the internet with Onion Services
- Tor Project new Community portal
- Informed stakeholder debate and participation in policy processes to safeguard citizens’ rights
- Wider understanding by state and non-state actors of the Ethiopia and Uganda internet policy
environment vis a vis constitutional rights.
- Develop and understand incident response responsibilities and build incident response
capacity in an organisation.
- Learn to prepare for the extraction, storage and analysis of digital artefacts retrieved from
- Discover how to Identify potential areas of compromise on a system or a network
- Learn the different mechanism and ways to collect relevant and key evidence about an
- Learn efficient ways of configurations to prevent systems from connecting to malicious
- Learn how to secure the network Edge.
- Explore the steps to prevent unauthorized access to network resources
- Practice how to scale up firewall capabilities to automate blocking and prevention of network
- Be able to increase visibility within your organisation
- Conducting Security audits using SAFETAG manual
- Learn about the latest trends in data across multiple sectors
- Hands-on trainings on a diverse range of topics. ( Data and Government, Advancing Artificial Intelligence, Financial Data and Technology, Data Science for Businesses
- Introduction to internet of things
- How internet of things related to the real world.
- Internet of things for development
- To create an extensive network of digital security trainers in Uganda;
- To provide knowledge, skills and confidence to trainers in digital security in Uganda;
- To provide tools, materials and resources for trainers to successfully conduct digital security training
- Learn skills in Documentation, Advocacy, Digital Security, Design and Visualization